The Scientific Council is in charge of managing all activities related
to the monitoring and quality control of activities carried out by
InterAc Salut Foundation. In particular, its specific functions are as
- Suggesting the curriculum and academic coordinators for post-graduated programs and doctorates.
- Suggesting and prioritizing lines of research and their coordination.
- Coordinating activities organised with universities.
The Scientific Council is composed of:
- Director of Teaching, who leads the Scientific Council.
- A Doctorate Professor representing each of the universities that form part of InterAc Salut appointed by the Chancellor.
- The coordinators of academic programs, ongoing training, and research projects.
Documents: Scientific Council agreements