The Scientific Council is in charge of managing all activities related to the monitoring and quality control of activities carried out by InterAc Salut Foundation. In particular, its specific functions are as follows:
- Suggesting the curriculum and academic coordinators for post-graduated programs and doctorates.
- Suggesting and prioritizing lines of research and their coordination.
- Coordinating activities organised with universities.
The Scientific Council is composed of:
- Director of Teaching, who leads the Scientific Council.
- A Doctorate Professor representing each of the universities that form part of InterAc Salut appointed by the Chancellor.
- The coordinators of academic programs, ongoing training, and research projects.
Documents: Scientific Council agreements